Partner with Covenco to offer your customers reliable, cloud, disaster recovery, and backup services.
Covenco is a leading provider of cloud backup & disaster recovery services for users of Veeam backup and replication technology. Holding Veeam customer-ready competencies for DRaaS, Off-site Backup, and BaaS for Microsoft 365, as well as platinum cloud provider status (VCSP), Covenco is regarded by Veeam as one of their key service partners in the UK.
The Covenco Partner Programmes is designed to provide our resellers with the tools and resources required for selling a broad range of data protection and availability services provided by Covenco.
Why choose to partner with Covenco?
Headquartered in Banbury, Oxfordshire, Covenco operates two ISO27001 & ISO9001 accredited datacentres which offer a wide range of white-label cloud services designed to allow our Resellers to sell leading data protection and availability services.
Our strong heritage in providing backup and disaster recovery services makes us your ideal choice as a service delivery partner. We pride ourselves on our high-quality approach to customer service and service delivery meaning you can be reassured that your customers will enjoy the best possible service. Our service delivery team consists of highly skilled engineers from our helpdesk right the way through to 3rd line support and architects ensuring your customer support experience is the best it can be.
Services included in the partner programme.
We have created an enviable range of services designed to offer end users a truly complete data protection strategy, which is easy to relay and implement, thanks to Covenco. These services include:
- Veeam Cloud Connect Backup for simple offsite cloud backups
- Veeam Cloud Connect Replication for effective disaster recovery meeting the most stringent Recovery Time and Point Objectives
- Tape Out Services providing fully “air-gapped” backups adding an additional layer of protection against ransomware and offering a cost-effective long-term data archiving solution.
- Immutable Backup Protection – cloud-based object storage to provide online Immutable to protect data from malicious or accidental deletion or any change of any kind.
- Backup for M365 – complete protection of your M365 data including emails/exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams data.
- Archiving as a Service – using our object storage platform we are able to offer customers affordable offsite online storage for long-term archiving becoming an extension to their storage utilising Veeam’s scale-out repository and cloud tiering feature sets.
Becoming a Covenco Reseller will offer you the following benefits:
- Instant access to the widest range of data protection and availability services (Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service) to sell to your customers
- Fully white label your service
- Increase your revenues and margins
- Enjoy a recurring revenue model without any investment
- NO investment into expensive pre-sales or technical resources
- Full support from Covenco’ Sales and Technical teams
- Offer your customers full helpdesk features at no additional cost
- Add more value to your customers and keep competitors away
- Full Sales & Technical Training provided by Covenco
- Sales and marketing collateral provided with co-branding options
How to become a Covenco partner
Becoming a partner is easy, just register your interest to become a partner in the registration form which can be found below.
Your registration will be sent to the Partner Account Management Team who will contact you to discuss your application and next steps.
Partner Application Form
Complete this form to apply to become a Covenco partner.