Protect your data with Carbonite solutions
Covenco can offer Carbonite services through flexible deployment options and customisable protection covering a wide range of business needs. We can work together to help you find, or build, the perfect solution for your organisation.
Solutions include Carbonite Server, Carbonite Recover, and Carbonite Availability.
Protect critical business data when disaster strikes
Carbonite Server is an all-in-one backup and recovery solution for physical, virtual, and legacy systems with optional cloud failover. Features include:
- Flexible deployment – Implement server protection in the cloud (SaaS), onsite, or as a hybrid solution.
- Security – Potential ransomware scanning, alerting, and recovery remediation
- Easy to use– Monitor and manage all server environments from a single pane of glass.
- Reliable recovery– Recover a VM from a backup in a few minutes with no size limitations.
A DRaaS solution to help keep critical systems online during a disaster
Carbonite Recover reduces the risk of unplanned downtime by securely replicating critical systems to the cloud, providing an up-to-date copy for immediate failover. Features include:
- Recovery times measured in minutes, and recovery points in seconds, reducing the risks of lost productivity and revenue
- Replication from the primary server to the cloud happens in real time at the byte level
- Non-disruptive, self-service tests, failover reports, and professional services support help provide confidence in your data protection strategy
Keep critical systems online all the time
Carbonite Availability software keeps your business-critical data and systems protected and always available on Windows and Linux servers. By using continuous replication, you have a secondary copy without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With support for target environments or physical, virtual, or cloud source systems, Carbonite provides a comprehensive, high-availability solution.
- Manage and keep critical applications online
- Prevent revenue loss from downtime of high-traffic sites
- Allow for business transformation and process improvement
Complete the form below to make an enquiry. One of our specialists will get back to you shortly.
Related Data Management & Hardware news, events, and case studies from Covenco