HIGH PERFORMANCE STORAGE
Cost-efficient, high-performance all-flash storage
The IBM FlashSystem FS5200 (IBM 4662-6H2) NVMe Control Enclosure features dual node canisters with an eight-core processor and up to 512GB cache in a compact 1U, 19-inch rack mount enclosure, with support for four-way system clustering including Hyperswap, data reduction pools with deduplication and compression, and encryption of data at rest.
After a cyber-attack occurs, you don’t want to discover that your sensitive point-in-time copies are corrupted or missing. The IBM FS5200 supports IBM Safeguarded Copy, providing immutable points of data recovery that are hidden and protected from being modified or deleted due to user errors, malicious destruction, or ransomware attacks.
These immutable copies are a secure source of data that can be used for forensic analysis, or surgical or catastrophic recovery. With Safeguarded Copy, storage administrators can ensure that data is kept safe, secure, and recoverable in a way that is transparent and easy to manage.
IBM FlashSystem 5200 Features & Benefits
- Affordably accelerate workloads in only 1U
- Enhance cyber resilience without compromising application performance
- Leverages the power of IBM Spectrum® Virtualize for rich data services
- Benefit from hybrid cloud storage capabilities to increase business agility
- Extend wide-ranging data services across hundreds of external systems
- Rely on powerful AIenhanced tools to optimize storage operations
- Deliver rock-solid data resilience and business continuance.
Downloadable resources to help you consolidate your understanding of IBM FlashSystems
IBM FlashSystem 9500 Datasheet
IBM FlashSystem 7300 Datasheet
See more IBM FlashSystem from Covenco
Discover more from IBM:
Request a FlashSystem Evaluation
Complete this form to request an evaluation of IBM FlashSystem Storage with Covenco and IBM