The ARUBA AP-225 Wireless Access Points deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices with consistently high performance across the WLAN infrastructure.
- Allows phased wired infrastructure upgrades
- Adapts to available 802.3af power-over-Ethernet (PoE) instead of requiring customers to upgrade to 802.3at PoE+.
- Delivers 1.9 Gbps aggregate throughput.
- EtherChannel link aggregation on two Gigabit Ethernet ports provides 1.9 Gbps throughput.
- 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band.
- Supports up to 600 Mbps for TurboQAM-enabled mobile devices operating in the 2.4-GHz band – an industry first.
- Best-in-class RF management
- Integrated Adaptive Radio Management technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference.
- Spectrum analysis
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyser remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
- Secure enterprise mesh
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URL and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Encrypted IPsec VPN tunnels securely connect remote users to corporate network resources.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunnelling of wired Ethernet traffic.